So here it goes... my 30 before 31:
- Exercise 4 times a day (*edit - a WEEK :) ... I'm not that hardcore*) - I got EA Sports Active for Christmas, hopefully I can keep it up!
- Find a job in Baltimore
- Make all homemade Christmas presents
- Get an iPhone
- Finish the teardrop
- Attend an out-of-state Tear Jerkers rally
- Buy more local produce
- Have a party at the house
- Knit my first scarf - in the works!
- Go to New Zealand
- Design a cross stitch chart
- Take a personal day off of work for myself and RELAX
- Complete my footware photo project
- Spend less time on the internet at work
- Install new AC in the house
- Insulate under the house
- Make an article of clothing for myself
- Buy a new "fancy" camera
- Make a rug
- Transfer childhood recordings to digital - I've been wanting to do this for years
- Learn 1 new craft
- Yarn bomb something
- Take a class at the Arts Center
- Learn to play the mandolin
- Learn to surf
- Rearrange the living room
- Simplify the house - downsize!
- Donate unused clothing and shoes to a charity - downsize!
- Grow a beautiful garden
- Don't stress over little things - focus on the positive and live a happier life
What are your goals for the new year?
GREAT goals Kate, and a great idea to write them for the world to see - can I borrow your idea and follow suit on moltenchocolate? Good luck! Especially on the working out 4 times A DAY thing!! (please tell me that is a typo) xoxox Happy birthday!
Hahaha - I meant a week!!! :) But go for the goal list! I'd like to read them. And happy birthday to you too! I didn't send you knitting needles this year :(
No. 20 is a great idea. My sister got my Grandfather's tape recordings of us as small children put onto CD about 8 years ago - it's priceless! (Although, hard to listen to without crying).
Post a Comment